Eaton’s Comet Series are the industry's only background rejection sensors with a 2-wire circuit design. These high-performance, 18-mm tubular photoelectric sensors provide the solution for virtually any sensing need. They can reliably detect targets of different color, reflectance, contrast or surface shape at the same range, while ignoring background objects just a fraction of an inch away.
- Each sensor features a Light/Dark operation switch and a gain control to provide for quick adjustment to peak optimal performance.
- The unique threaded body with flat sides allows quick mounting in a 3/4-inch hole or against any flat surface.
- Internal components are rigidly sealed in a solid encapsulated package for excellent performance in high-vibration and high-shock applications.
- Perfect Prox technology provides exceptional background rejection and application problem solving to reliably detect targets of different color, reflectance, contrast or surface shape at the same range, while ignoring background objects just a fraction of an inch away.
- Visible sensing beams let you see where the beam is aimed for quick setup and alignment.
- Adaptable modulation circuit provides immunity to crosstalk from other closely mounted sensors.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Thru beam
- Polarized reflex
- Diffuse reflex
- Focused diffuse reflex
- Wide-angle diffuse reflex
- Perfect Prox
- Fiber optic sensing