E58 Harsh Duty Series
Eaton's E58 Harsh-Duty Series sensors are the world's most rugged and best-sealed photoelectric sensors. Stainless steel, PVDF and tempered glass components are mechanically assembled using Vitron seals to ensure resistance to chemicals and moisture intrusion. These sensors withstand heavy shock and vibration while providing unparalleled optical performance.
- Ideal for automotive applications where exposure to lubricants, cutting fluids, coolants and glycols is common.
- A smooth-body version is a great choice for food-processing applications to withstand high-pressure chemical wash downs, sanitizers, surfactants and cleansing agents.
- Highly refined optics provide long sensing ranges through high levels of contamination.
- Perfect Prox technology allows for excellent background rejection and high excess gain.
- Visible sensing beams enable easy setup.
- The output status indicator is the brightest available from any sensor manufacturer, providing visibility from any angle in any lighting condition.
- The industry's only background rejection sensors with a 2-wire circuit design.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available in 18- and 30-mm diameters
- Available with both AC and DC operation in a single unit
- 4-wire DC sensors offer dual NPN and PNP outputs