Enhanced 50 Series
Enhanced 50 Series high-performance sensors offer flexibility, durability and high optical performance with a fully potted construction that makes these sensors ideal for use in areas subject to wash down, high shock and high vibration. Three output types, four time-delay functions, six sensing modes and four connection styles allow you to tailor the sensor the meet your exact needs.
- Fiber-optic sensors operate in thru-beam or diffuse reflective mode, depending on the fiber optic cable selected.
- All units offer a Light/Dark selection.
- Units feature power, output and alignment indicator LEDs for easy installation.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available in thru-beam, reflex, polarized reflex, diffuse reflex, clear object and fiber optic sensing modes
- A variety of brackets provide easy mounting and precise adjustment
- High optical performance models, including a 500-ft (152m) thru-beam and a 10-ft (3m) diffuse reflective unit
- Output options include a 10A SPDT relay
- Logic options include ON-delay, OFF-delay, and One-Shot delay
- Choose from pre-wired power cable, built-in miniconnector, built-in microconnector and pigtail microconnector versions