Eaton’s IntelliView Series is a broad family of photoelectric sensor products that encompasses a variety of sensing technologies, including color, contrast and luminescence sensing, field-adjustable foreground and background suppression sensing, short-range distance sensing with analog outputs and long-range, high-precision laser distance sensing with analog outputs.
- IntelliView sensors are available in compact rectangular or flat, tubular package sizes with rugged, sealed enclosures to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Most models include a simple teach mode that allows for quick installation and setup.
- The fully field-adjustable background suppression is capable of detecting targets as far as 3.9 ft away.
- Multiple LEDs communicate output and power status, while built-in pushbuttons and adjustment potentiometers simplify teaching of sensor settings.
- Color sensors use advanced chromaticity algorithms to accurately detect up to three colors in a single sensor.
- Distance sensors use time-of-flight technology to sense with extremely high accuracy and precise resolution over long sensing distances.
- Luminescence sensors detect luminescent marks on labels, fluorescent marks on signs and fluorescent glues on paper. They can distinguish cutting and sewing guides and can check fluorescent paints or lubricants.
Loading Content..Please wait!