Eaton's NanoView Series is available in a variety of optical sensing modes, including polarized, diffuse, ﬁxed focus, thru-beam with narrow-beam option and clear object detection. They are housed in ABS enclosures rated IP66 or better, and they feature two top-mounted indicators to clearly communicate power and output status. All models are 10–30 Vdc and carry approvals for global application.
- Each model includes both Light and Dark operation modes.
- At less than 1.5 inches long and half an inch deep, NanoView can fit into the smallest of spaces
- Fixed focus diffuse models are perfect for sensing very small targets at a 4-inch focal point.
- A visible red LED beam makes setup easy
- Clear object detection models are ideal for sensing plastic bottles, molds, cartons, films and glass objects.
- Highly visible indicator LEDs provide power and output status.
- The rugged ABS housings ensure survivability in difficult application environments.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available in polarized, diffuse, fixed-focus diffuse, thru-beam with narrow-beam option, and clear object detection
- Models available with built-in M8 connectors or 2m cables for easy application