Prism Series 18-mm tubular sensors provide a flexible isolated output and twice the optical gain of other sensors in this product class. These cost-effective sensors offer forward- and right-angle viewing models that feature identical gain and optical characteristics for the best fit.
- Gain control allows for quick adjustment for peak optical performance in a variety of applications.
- Visible red sensing beams make it easy to see where the sensors are aimed for quick setup.
- Unique threaded body allows for quick mounting in a 3/4-inch hole or against any flat surface.
- Internal components are rigidly sealed in a solid encapsulated package for excellent performance in high-shock and high-vibration applications.
- High sensing power enables functionality for longer ranges.
- High noise immunity greatly reduces problems associated with electrical noise.
- All models feature a quick, 3 ms response time.
- Isolated outputs offer wiring flexibility.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available preconfigured in Light or Dark Operate modes
- Four sensing modes available
- Available in AC/DC or DC only models