Electronic Switch Modules E32
Offering a high level of flexibility, the above-panel electronic multiplex switch module (eSM E32) covers your wide range of switch and indicator applications using standard or custom graphics, as well as a full range of circuits and illumination options. The above-panel eSM E32 has top, center and bottom LED lighting with software that offers advanced circuit and lighting flexibility, including dimming and flashing options via J1939 CANbus communication.
- Reduced assembly labor due to ease of installation, allowing for mounting and connection of three switches at one time versus individually
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to a controller to accommodate up to 24 switches and a three-wire interconnect between expansion and master modules
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving operational efficiency of the equipment
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches (300k cycles)
- Late point definition of circuit and rockers reduces inventory and accommodates multiple application requirements.
- Sleep mode available to reduce current draw on the battery.
- Front panel removable for easy maintenance.
Loading Content..Please wait!