Sealed Rockettes feature a silicone rubber seal to protect contacts and mechanisms. All switches resist contaminants such as sand, dust and moisture with a base-to-frame seal and an actuator seal. Both non-illuminated and illuminated rockette versions are available. On illuminated models, the lamp is wired to operate in conjunction with the switch on single-throw circuits, while on double-throw circuits the lamp is independent of the switch.
- Silicone rubber seal protects contacts and mechanisms.
- Base-to-frame seal and an actuator seal provide resistance to contaminants such as dust, sand, and moisture.
- Easy snap-in mount into various panel thicknesses for added convenience.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Colored rockers and bezels
- Dead back cover (two-pole base) with wire leads
- Dry circuit capabilities
- Foam dust seal
- Hot stamped/pad printed legends
- Industry standard connector
- Metal snap-in bezels
- Paddle actuators
- Printed circuit terminals
- Reversing jumpers
- Single rocker operator on two and three-pole circuits
- Special circuits
- Special ratings
- Special voltage bulbs
- Two-pole illuminated circuit