Heavy Duty AC/DC Rated Keylock Switches are composed of both movable and stationary silver cadmium oxide contact material. The 7842 Series Screw Terminals are brass designed to accept #7-32 x 3/16 binding head screws, and the 7846 Series utilizes brass quick connect terminals. The high current switching capability of Heavy Duty AC/DC Rated Keylock Switches allows them to be used for locking switching circuits in power applications.
- Slow-make/slow-break contacts provide a light operating pressure.
- Hardware is supplied, eliminating additional costs of purchasing components.
- 0.068 x 0.035 in (1.73 x 0.89 mm) deep keyway provides anti-rotation feature.
- High current switching capability allows them to be used for locking switching circuits in power applications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Additional Keys for Locking Switches