Snap Switch-Push Button Actuator
Snap Switch Pushbutton Actuator superstructures are designed for installation in a 0.475 in (12.07 mm) diameter mounting hole, and are available with attractive mounting collars. All series are supplied with a flat surface on the bushing to prevent rotation. In the series requiring the mounting collar, the collar itself is the face nut tightening the switch / superstructure assembly down to the panel.
- Protective collar around the operating button prevents accidental operation of the switch.
- Flat surface supplied on the bushing helps to prevent rotation.
- Multiple color availability provides customization options for color coding applications.
- 1 (one snap switch) momentary pole ensures high functionality and long life.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Colors available
- NO and NC circuits
- Pad printed buttons
- PC Terminals
- Rectangular Cap Style
- Round Cap Style
- Round 0.700 in (17.78 mm) button