Toggle Panel / Power Switches
All bushing mounted switches are furnished with two mounting nuts. One nut is mounted behind the panel to prevent the bushing sleeve from being distorted if the front panel is over-tightened. When specified on order, Panelboard Switches will have identified terminal markings. Markings will be inkstamped on the side of the switch case and unused terminal positions will not be identified. All views are rear of switch with keyway or at down as applicable.
- Nut mounted behind the panel to prevent the bushing sleeve from being distorted if the front panel is overtightened.
- Markings stamped on switch case allow for easy identification.
- Panel Seal prevents moisture and contaminants from entering panel enclosure.
- Stainless-steel cup washer ensures proper seating of silicone rubber seal.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Bus Type Terminal
- Decorator Facenuts
- Dust Protection Cap Nut Assembly
- External Jumpers
- Indicating Plates
- Mounting Nuts
- Mounting Washers and Locking Ring
- Panel Seal
- Panel Type Flush Mounting
- Screw Type Terminal
- Two-hole Mounting