Military Purpose Toggles
The switch mechanisms of military purpose toggles are completely enclosed to resist the entrance of contaminants into the switch. All metal parts are plated to resist corrosion. The heavy duty switches are offered in both standard toggle lever and lever lock versions. Circuit designations are stamped on the side of each switch.
- Silicone rubber lever seal is assembled between the lever and bushing to resist the entrance of contaminants into the contact structure.
- All metal parts are plated to resist corrosion and ensure a long life.
- Terminal screws are tin dipped to facilitate soldering if required.
- Heavy duty butt action mechanism allows for slow make/slow break contact. Medium duty allows for quick make/quick break wiping action.
- 0.068 x 0.035 in (1.73 x 0.89 mm) deep keyway provides anti-rotation feature.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- AC/DC Rated (Medium Duty)
- AC Rated (Heavy Duty) with Lever Seal
- AC Rated (Heavy Duty) Lever Lock with Lever Seal
- AC Rated (Heavy Duty) Military with Unsealed Lever
- Lever Lock Bushing Styles