X Series Toggle Switches
X Series toggles can be used in a variety of applications including commercial and industrial equipment, household appliances, industrial machinery, medical equipment, military communications and surveillance, rail systems, test and lab equipment, telecommunications and more. They are easy-to-install, are designed to handle more severe inductive, motor and lamp loads, and have a high standard horsepower rating for double-pole applications.
- Select industry standard switch circuit part numbers are available from stock for added convenience and delivery support.
- Bright nickel-plated finish on toggle lever and bushing provides added protection.
- Hardware can be supplied, eliminating additional costs of purchasing components.
- Butt action contact mechanism allows for slow make/slow break contact.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Brass Nickel-plated Spade Terminal
- Brass Solder Lugs Terminal
- Screw Terminal