AR-Series Low Voltage Power Air Replacement Breakers
AR-series power circuit breaker replacements are designed to be electrical and mechanical equivalents of several different generations of the power circuit breakers they replace, solving parts availability problems and reducing maintenance cost and downtime.
- All low voltage replacement power circuit breakers are designed and tested to meet or exceed IEEE/ANSI standards, assuring compatibility with existing installations and IEEE/ANSI application guidelines.
- AR-series breakers are not retrofits and no parts are reused from the original breaker. This reduces out of service time, yielding consistent product designs while reducing initial installation costs.
- Eaton's Magnum DS breaker technology reduces normal maintenance to 2-6 hours per breaker. The arc chutes, contacts, mechanism and control components can be easily inspected and minor maintenance can be easily accomplished.
- Mechanism parts and control components are current production items and are in stock. Most parts are available on a 24/7 basis. Additionally, AR-Series breakers utilize common components across the product line, therefore parts availability issues are eliminated.
- Interrupting capabilities can be increased while still maintaining the original circuit breaker dimensions, providing a possible savings of $1,200-$3,000 per breaker versus the costs of replacing the switchgear.
- AR-series power circuit breakers use the proven Eaton Digitrip technology which is standard on Magnum DS circuit breakers. As an option a arc-flash maintenance switch can be integrated into the trip unit to provide protection for downstream loads during maintenance.
- Replacement breakers available for several different generations of these breakers: Allis-Chalmers, Federal Pacific, General Electric, ITE, and Westinghouse.
Loading Content..Please wait!