- Environmental, Vibration and Shock Resistant: Mil-spec qualification for fungus resistance, humidity, salt spray resistance and shock vibration resistance.
- Heat-Induced Nuisance Tripping Eliminated: The protector is designed to “hold in” at 100% continuous rated current, regardless of ambient temperatures from -40°C +85°C.
- Immediate Reset After Trip: The protector can be reset (closed) immediately after an overcurrent trip without a “cooling off” period.
- 1/2 Cycle High Inrush Tolerance - 8X (standard) and 25x: The protector is available with different levels of tolerance to 1/2 cycle current spikes. Standard tolerance is 8X the continuous current rating; in addition, 25X is also available.
- Overcurrent Curves, Long, Medium or Short Delay: Time characteristic curves are available as Short, Medium and Long Delay.
Sales Questions (Pricing and Availability)
877-386-2273 Opt 1, Opt 3
877-386-2273 Opt 2, Opt 1
Manufactured in Canada:
DM/S (DIN Rail Mount)
Manufactured in Morocco:
1U Series Slimline
Modular Power Distribution Busbar System, A100 Series
SPHM (DIN Rail Mount)
Manufactured in Canada and Morocco:
AMR Series (Note: AMR (AML) with illuminated handle - Morocco only.)