- Pre-engineered compact power distribution bus system design saves installation time.
- The number, type (ac vs dc), and location of loads can be easily changed by adjusting the busbar components, allowing users to achieve maximum flexibility and a compact design with minimum engineering and labor time.
- Pluggable breakers for allow for quick connection and ability to disconnect.
- Products are built to order according to specifications and can be provided with any number of positions to accomodate any application needs.
- The power terminal can be attached at any location on the bus system allowing for more even power distribution and greater safety.
- The use of optimized terminal connection blocks internal to the module drastically reduces the amount of physical space needed.
- Mounting brackets on the top and bottom allow for front or rear mounting.
- 3-Phase AC system or AC/DC system
- Several mounting configurations
- Front or rear connections
- Auxiliary alarm switch
- Customize your load requirements
Sales Questions (Pricing and Availability)
877-386-2273 Opt 1, Opt 3
877-386-2273 Opt 2, Opt 1
Manufactured in Canada:
DM/S (DIN Rail Mount)
Manufactured in Morocco:
1U Series Slimline
Modular Power Distribution Busbar System, A100 Series
SPHM (DIN Rail Mount)
Manufactured in Canada and Morocco:
AMR Series (Note: AMR (AML) with illuminated handle - Morocco only.)