DS/DSII ANSI Circuit Breakers
Eaton’s DSII and DSLII low voltage power breakers offer high withstand ratings for maximum selectivity and are designed for easy access, easy inspection, reliable protection, and minimal maintenance. Ideal for metal-enclosed low voltage switchgear assemblies. Breakers have a three-pole configuration and offer true rms sensing. Six continuous current frame sizes are covered by three breaker frame sizes. A full range of accessories and communications are available.
- Fully interchangeable so they can be placed into compartments that have the same dimensions and ratings.
- Above 240 VAC, breakers have a short time rating equal to the instantaneous rating, which provides for better downstream coordination, allowing the breaker closest to the fault to trip.
- Secondary contacts allow more accessories and easy wiring.
- Zone selective interlocking provides positive system coordination without time delays.
- Microprocessor-based true rms sensing for increased accuracy and reliability.
- Built-in safety features (e.g., dead front faceplate shield, padlocking provision, and electrical lockout for manually-operated breakers) provide optimum operator safety and system security.
- DE-ION Arc Extinguishers provide superior arc quenching.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Auxiliary Switches
- Current Limiting Models
- Electrical Operator
- IMPACC Communications
- Mountings: Draw-out and Fixed
- Operation Counter
- Shunt Trip
- Undervoltage Release: Instantaneous or Time Delay