Eaton's Magnum IEC Low Voltage Air Circuit Breakers safeguard connected devices against overloads and short circuits as well as protect people. They offer the highest IEC interrupting and withstand ratings in the industry along with reliability and safety. A comprehensive portfolio of frame sizes and ratings offers the ultimate in application flexibility, meeting the needs of both the power distribution equipment user and the low voltage panel assembler.
- Through-the-door design offers maximum safety by permiting access to the breaker levering system, trip unit, controls, and indicators with the door closed.
- High withstand and interrupting ratings provide for maximum selectivity and system coordination to meet the needs of the high available fault currents on today’s electrical power distribution systems.
- Compact and modular breaker frame sizes allow compact, economical, and versatile enclosures.
- Field installable accessories minimize inventory and permit fully certified field installation of current sensors, rating plugs, trip units, and accessories.
- Microprocessor-based Digitrip electronic, rms sensing, and programmable trip units provide system selectivity, advanced coordination, and communications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Magnum with Arc-Flash Reduction Maintenance Switch
- Magnum with Digitrip 1150 trip unit
- Magnum with Digitrip 220 trip unit
- Magnum with Digitrip 520 trip unit
- DSL Limiters
- Classic DB Low Voltage (LV) Power Circuit Breakers
- Classic Amptector Trip Unit (DS, DSII, DSL and DSLII Circuit Breakers)
- Classic Low Voltage Systems Pow-R Breaker (SPB)
- Current sensors
- Frame sizes: Narrow, Standard, Double-wide
- Mounting: Drawout or Fixed
- Rating plugs
- Trip units