MV Circuit Breakers with Enhanced Capability
Heighten your systems performance, reliability and safety with Eaton's enhanced circuit protection. Reduce downtime during changeovers or power switchgear modifications. VCP-WXC Xtra Capability vacuum circuit breakers are designed and tested to exceed IEEE standards while quietly and compactly interrupting high continuous currents up to 63 kA.
- 15 kV, 63 kA, 1200-3000A draw-out vacuum circuit breaker.
- 62% DC Component which exceeds IEEE requirements. Industry highest DC Component enables use in applications with high impedence/resistance ratios. [X/R]
- 174 kA Peak Close and Latch and momentary rating, which exceeds IEEE preferred rating of 164 kA Peak Close and Latch and momentary.
- Demonstrated Out Of Phase switching rating of 31.5 kA rms for out of phase switching applications such as power plant applications.
- Additional Vacuum Interrupter very fast TRV testing up to 10 kV per micro second.
- Enhanced Vacuum Interrupter Low frequency testing as low as 4 Hz for use with adjustable frequency drives.
- Available as draw-out with the option of six wheel roll on the floor configuration.
- Control Circuit and Wiring Enhancements
- Dedicated dry contact for spring charged indication. This extra contact can be wired out to the panel for visual indication that the breaker is charged.
- Enhanced wiring with a newly detailed wiring schematic.
- Superior environmental capability, anti-radiation wire for special applications such as power plant use.
- Control wiring terminated with ring terminals for reliable connections.
Loading Content..Please wait!