PVGard Solar Circuit Breakers
PVGard Solar Circuit Breakers protect DC wiring in solar photovoltaic systems. Current ratings range from 15–600A with voltages up to 1000 Vdc. Trip units are calibrated at 100 percent of nameplate current in a 50ºC ambient environment, ensuring continuous operation in higher-temperature settings typical to solar installations. Rigorous third-party testing includes limited and standard fault current tests, electrical and mechanical endurance, di-electric voltage withstand and heat tests.
- Meets the higher voltage and lower fault current levels of solar systems
- Can be applied in grounded or ungrounded systems
- Wide range of current ratings increases options for matching incoming strings
- Tested to extreme ambient conditions from –40 to 90º C
- Can be fed from top or bottom of breaker
- Integrated disconnect and overcurrent protection reduces installation and wiring time
- Eliminates fuse stocking costs and matching issues
- Optional safety devices for lockout/tagout
- Ability to open on signal from PVGard DC Arc Fault Detector
- Full complement of accessories for status, signaling and operation
- Meets or exceeds the standards of UL 489B for Photovoltaic Molded Case Circuit Breakers
Loading Content..Please wait!
Please call us at 855-ETN-SOLR (855-386-7657).