Series C NEMA Circuit Breakers
Eaton’s Series C Molded Case Circuit Breakers are used in panelboard, switchboard, motor control center, and busway applications for dependable branch circuit protection. They have proven user acceptance for over 20 years and meet or exceed North American standards. Available for systems up to 600 VAC or 250 VDC with current ratings up to 2500A.
- Patented contact design features high-speed “blow-open” action, resulting in superior performance.
- Circuit breakers significantly outperform the calculations listed in The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) standard 1584-2002, Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations.
- Choose from a complete family of trip units including thermal magnetic, electronic, and magnetic only switches.
- Information about UL508A
Loading Content..Please wait!
- G-Frame Bolt-on (GHB) - 1, 2, 3 Pole
- G-Frame Cable-in / Cable-out (GHC, GD) - 1, 2, 3 Pole
- G-Frame Motor Circuit Protector (GMCP) - (3 Pole only)
- Alarm Switch
- Auxiliary Switch
- Handle Mechanisms
- Undervoltage Release
- Safety Devices
- Shunt Trip