Breaker Based Automatic Transfer Switches
Breaker Based Automatic Transfer Switches offer an enhanced set of features that will meet your application requirements, and allow for optimal control and improved flexibility for applications requiring continuity of power during the transfer and routine test.
- In the event of a primary power source interruption, users can manually transfer the load circuits to the standby power source and back to the primary power source once primary power has been restored.
- Rated for 30-1000A up to 600V in 2, 3, or 4 pole configurations. Eaton's breaker based ATS is available in a 3 position delayed transition configuration.
- Available with ATC-100, ATC-300 or ATC-600 level controls. All Eaton controllers are standard with a programmable engine exerciser and multiple field-programmable time delays.
- UL1008 and CSA 22.22 No. 178-1978 listed.
- High withstand ratings on low amperage switches without derating.
- Permanently affixed operating handle allows for safe manual operation under full load.
- Field-selectable multi-tap transformer panel permits operation on a wide range of system voltages.
- Suitable for use as service equipment in the standard enclosure size.
- A unidirectional gear motor mechanism allows for fast, powerful, safe power switching.
- Completely enclosed contacts ensure the integrity of the contact assemblies and minimizes the need for periodic maintenance of contacts, reducing downtime.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- ATC-100, 300 or 800 microprocessor controller
- Delayed, Manual,or Non-Automatic Transfer
- Nema 1/12/4/4X enclosure options
- (6H) Four-position test switch
- (16) Integral overcurrent protection
- (18) Integrated Eaton Metering
- (26D) Peak Shaving Contacts
- (29J) Manual retransfer to normal
- (35A) Pre-transfer Signal
- (36) Load shed from emergency
- (38b) Stainless steel cover for controller
- (39A-C) Integrated distribution panels
- (41A) 100W Spacer heater with thermostat
- (45A-J) Selective Load Disconnect Contacts
- (48_) Remote communications
- (48_)Remote Annunciator
- (51) Integrated Eaton SPD
- (80A) Source Inhibit Contacts
Phone: 1-800-809-2772 opt 4 opt 3