Contactor Bypass Isolation Transfer Switches
Eaton’s Automatic Transfer Switch with Bypass Isolation is designed to provide unmatched performance, reliability and versatility for critical standby power applications. The switches can be equipped with the ATC-300 or ATC-800 controllers to match your application needs.
- A Bypass Isolation Transfer Switch may be used to provide emergency power to life safety and other critical loads where maintenance of the main transfer switch, without interruption of power, is either desirable or required.
- Eaton's Contactor Based ATS with bypass isolation is rated for 100 - 1200A up to 600V. It is available in delayed or closed transition.
- UL1008 and CSA 22.22 No. 178-1978 listed.
- Front accessible with top and/or bottom entry.
- Optional Dual ATS capabilities. Dual ATS technology allows both the ATS and the Bypass switch to operate as automatic transfer switches.
- Draw-out capabilities on both ATS and Bypass compartments.
- No service interruption when transferring to bypass.
- Power switching devices interchangeable between ATS and Bypass portions.
- Reliable microprocessor logic.
- White interior for improved visibility during maintenance.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- ATC-300 or ATC-800 controller
Delayed or Closed Transition
- Fixed or optional draw-out bypass
- Optional field interchangeable bus
- (6H) Four-position test switch
- (18) Integrated Eaton Metering
- (26D) Peak Shaving Contacts
- (29D) Dual ATS
- (29J) Manual retransfer to normal
- (35A) Pre-transfer Signal
- (36) Load shed from emergency
- (38b) Stainless steel cover for controller
- (39A-C) Integrated distribution panels
- (41A) 100W Spacer heater with thermostat
- (45A-J) Selective Load Disconnect Contacts
- (48_) Remote communications
- (48_)Remote Annunciator
- (51) Integrated Eaton SPD
- (80A) Source Inhibit Contacts
Phone: 1-800-809-2772 opt 4 opt 3