Magnum Bypass Isolation Transfer Switches
The Magnum series automatic transfer switch with bypass isolation is designed to excel in applications where total system coordination must be accomplished while achieving a high level of withstand, interrupting, and closing performance. Service, inspection, and testing may be performed while maintaining constant power to the load.
- Eaton's Magnum Based is rated for 200-5000A in Open, Delayed or Closed Transition configurations.
- Eaton's Magnum Transfer Switches are UL 1008 listed with a thirty cycle short time rating. In addition, the use of optional electronic trips allows performance curve shaping to facilitate proper system coordination and application.
- Rear/side/top or bottom entry cable access with an option front access cubicle.
- Reliable microprocessor logic.
- No service interruption when transferring to bypass.
- Power switching devices interchangeable between ATS and Bypass portions.
- Draw-out capabilities on both ATS and Bypass compartments.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- ATC-600 or 800 microprocessor controller
- Non-Automatic, Open, Delayed, or closed transition.
- Arc Flash Reduction Maintenance Disconnect Switch
- (6H) Four-position test switch
- (16) Integral overcurrent protection
- (18) Integrated Eaton Metering
- (26D) Peak Shaving Contacts
- (29J) Manual retransfer to normal
- (35A) Pre-transfer Signal
- (36) Load shed from emergency
- (38B) Stainless steel cover for controller
- (41e) 375W Spacer heater with thermostat
- (45A-J) Selective Load Disconnect Contacts
- (48_) Remote communications
- (48_) Remote Annunciator
- (51) Integrated Eaton SPD
- (54A) Front access cubicle
- (57B) Magnum Breaker Lift Device
- (58B) Shuttered Cassette
- (59B) Tin Plated Bus (Silver plated bus is standard)
- (80A) Source Inhibit Contacts
Phone: 1-800-809-2772 opt 4 opt 3