Contactor Based Automatic Transfer Switches
A critical component of any emergency power system, Eaton's contactor based automatic transfer switch quickly and safely shifts the load circuit from a normal power source to the emergency source, permitting critical loads to continue running with minimal or no outage in momentary losses of power.
- Designed with operational simplicity in mind, the compact design and user friendly front panel interface simplifies routine operation, programming, and setting adjustments.
- Rated for 40-1200A up to 600V in 2, 3 or 4 pole configurations. Eaton's contactor based transfer switch is available in open, delayed, closed transition and non-automatic style.
- UL1008 and CSA 22.22 No. 178-1978 listed.
- The bypass isolation option provides industry leading Dual ATS technology, which allows both the ATS and the bypass switch to perform as automatic transfer switches.
- The contactor transfer switch offering is available with the ATC-100 controller (40-100A open and delayed transition), the ATC-300 controller (40-1200A open and delayed transition), and the ATC-800 controller (40-1200A open, delayed and closed transition).
- Specific and Any breaker ratings across entire contactor line provides the highest level of user flexibility in selecting the right transfer switch for your application.
- Momentarily energized solenoid operating mechanisms offer a fast and reliable method of transfer. The operating mechanism ie electrically and mechanically interlocked in open transition applications to prevent inadvertent paralleling of source 1 and source 2.
- All contactors 400A and below contain a stationary arcing contact and all contactors 600A and above contain a separate moveable "break first, make last" arcing contact.
- Field-selectable multi-tap transformer panel permits operation on a wide range of system voltages.
- Keyed quick-disconnect plugs are provided for easy and complete isolation of the control circuitry.
- Programmable plant exerciser standard in all controller models.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- ATC-100, 300 or 800 microprocessor controller
- Open, Closed, Delayed, or Non-Automatic Transfer
- Bypass Isolation
- Nema 1/12/4/4X enclosure options
- (6H) Four-position test switch
- (18) Integrated Eaton Metering
- (26D) Peak Shaving Contacts
- (29J) Manual retransfer to normal
- (35A) Pre-transfer Signal
- (36) Load shed from emergency
- (38b) Stainless steel cover for controller
- (39A-C) Integrated distribution panels
- (41A) 100W Spacer heater with thermostat
- (45A-J) Selective Load Disconnect Contacts
- (48_) Remote communications
- (48_)Remote Annunciator
- (51) Integrated Eaton SPD
- (80A) Source Inhibit Contacts
Phone: 1-800-809-2772 opt 4 opt 3