Magnum Breaker Based Automatic Transfer Switches
The Magnum family of transfer switches offers the highest withstand capacity in the industry. Designed for applications where total system coordination must be accomplished, they offer a variety of standby power applications for critical and non-critical loads.
- During normal power interruption, these switches will automatically transfer the load circuits to the emergency power source. Once normal power has been restored, the process is automatically reversed.
- Rated for 200-5000A up to 600V in 2, 3 or 4 pole configurations. Eaton's Magnum transfer switch is available in non-automatic, open, delayed, closed, and soft load transition.
- Eaton's Magnum Transfer Switches are UL 1008 listed with a thirty cycle short time rating, In addition, the use of optional electronic trips allows performance curve shaping to facilitate proper system coordination and application.
- Available with Eaton's ATC-600 controller for open and delayed transition applications and the ATC-800 controller for closed transition transfer switches.
- Drawout construction is available for applications such as critical life support systems where preventive maintenance, inspection, and testing must be accomplished while maintaining continuous power to the load.
- Allows for system testing without power interruption and prevents block-loading of the engine generator set.
- Multi-Tap Voltage Selector provides for application on a variety of system voltages.
- Each switching device is independent which allows it to be replaced either with a spare switch a replacement unit available from the factory.
- Completely enclosed contacts add a measure of safety and reliability and ensure the integrity of the contact assemblies. This minimizes the need for periodic maintenance of the contacts, reducing downtime and maintenance time.
- Keyed quick-disconnect plugs are provided for easy and complete isolation of the control circuitry.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- ATC-600 or 800 microprocessor controller
- Non-Automatic, Open, Delayed, Closed, or Soft Load Transfer
- Fixed or Draw-out Configuration
- Bypass isolation
- Arc Flash Reduction Maintenance Disconnect Switch
- (6H) Four-position test switch
- (16) Integral overcurrent protection
- (18) Integrated Eaton Metering
- (26D) Peak Shaving Contacts
- (29J) Manual retransfer to normal
- (35A) Pre-transfer Signal
- (36) Load shed from emergency
- (38B) Stainless steel cover for controller
- (41e) 375W Spacer heater with thermostat
- (45A-J) Selective Load Disconnect Contacts
- (48_) Remote communications
- (48_)Remote Annunciator
- (51) Integrated Eaton SPD
- (54A) Front access cubicle
- (57A) Magnum Breaker Lift Device
- (58B) Shuttered Cassette
- (59B) Tin Plated Bus (Silver plated bus is standard)
- (80A) Source Inhibit Contacts
Phone: 1-800-809-2772 opt 4 opt 3