Pow-R-Way III Busway
- All bus plugs are polarized to prevent improper installation.
- Lightweight and compact design provides for easy installation.
- Housing is combined with a true sandwich design in both plug-in and feeder busway, contributing to improved coordination and high short-circuit ratings.
- Epoxy insulation process ensures optimum conductor and system protection.
- The compact design of corner joint allows for layouts that provide optimum utilization of space and can be installed in areas where traditional 90-degree elbows cannot.
- Only having one or two conductors per phase and the Pow-R-Bridge joint design makes the voltage drop much lower than that associated with cable, allowing a more efficient use of energy.
Chapter 3-Indoor Joint Installation
Chapter 4-Outdoor Joint Installation
Chapter 5-Hanger Installation
Chapter 6-End Closure
Chapter 7-Floor Penetration
Chapter 8-Wall Penetration
Chapter 9-Vertical Joint Installation
Chapter 10-Flange Installation
Chapter 11-Plug-In Bus Plug
Chapter 12-Power Take-Off
Chapter 13-Built-In Power Take-Off
- 200% Neutral
- Communicating IQ Energy Sentinels
- Isolated Ground
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression
Questions before you buy?
Contact a local Eaton Sales office
Questions on an existing Busway installation?
Contact our Project Management Office at:
+1 877-386-2273, option 4, option 2
Contact our manufacturing experts at: