Non-Segregated Phase Bus Duct
- All joint surfaces are silver-plated or tin-plated to ensure maximum conductivity through the joint.
- Bus joints are insulated with a flame-retardant PVC boot and are easily removable for quick joint inspection.
- Flexible joints are supplied in straight bus runs at 50 feet intervals to allow for the expected expansion when the conductors are energized and are carrying rated current.
- Each conductor is insulated with a fluidized bed epoxy coating throughout which reduces the possibility of corona and electrical tracking.
- Enclosures are painted with a baked-on epoxy powder coat paint system, providing a durable finish that minimizes the risk of problems in harsh environments.
- Easy installation allows for a lower installation cost in comparison to power cable.
- Bushing box termination
- Cable tap box
- Dust-proof construction
- Field fit
- Neutral conductor
- Poly/porcelain or Poly/epoxy bracing supports
- Space heater
- Tin plated conductors
- Transformer termination
- Vertical feeder
Questions before you buy?
Contact a local Eaton Sales office
Questions on an existing Busway installation?
Contact our Project Management Office at:
+1 877-386-2273, option 4, option 2
Contact our manufacturing experts at: