Indoor Power Center
Installation and removal of either dry-type or liquid-filled transformers can be difficult when encountering a size- and weight-constrained entry. Triplex IPC offers a modular-designed, efficient liquid-filled transformer that can be installed even when access is limited by a freight elevator or doorway.
- The core and coil construction uses the same proven methods as the conventional three-phase substation assemblies.
- Modular construction facilitates installation in limited entry conditions
- Downtime can be reduced by stocking a spare single-phase transformer for emergency situations
- Flawless fire safety attributed to use of patented Envirotemp FR3E fluid 1, a less-flammable and biodegradable dielectric fluid
- Integrated switching and protection schemes available with triplex designs to withstand operational challenges
Loading Content..Please wait!