Integrated Power Assemblies
The Integrated Power Assembly (Electro/Center) costs considerably less to engineer, integrate, and construct than those structures built on-site. It completes the task with limited resources while simultaneously maintaining existing processes and operations. The Electro/Center is engineered to ensure that both customer specifications and building codes are met for each installation and adds tax advantage benefits.
- Constructed using a rugged, welded I-Beam base, providing a solid foundation for internally mounted components allowing either slab or “raised on piers” installation.
- Galvanized steel, stainless steel, or aluminum construction provides application flexibility for a wide variety of site conditions.
- A coordinated single shipment eliminates multiple on-site handling and storage expenses.
- All equipment is installed, tested, and ready to use upon delivery, eliminating on-site coordination and installation problems.
- Factory-assembled with necessary functioning components so timeline from set up to completion is reduced, allowing earlier startup of facility and processing of revenue stream.
- Value-added engineering services can provide recommendations designed to lower your costs, ease installation, and simplify future expansion.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Almost any type of electrical equipment from Eaton can be installed in an Integrated Power Assembly