Building Automation Controls
The Pow-R-Command 5000 (PRC5000) is a microprocessor-based building automation and energy-management system capable of controlling energy and demand using remotely located unitary controllers. The system performs the functions of scheduling equipment, demand limiting, duty cycling, monitoring, reporting, trend logging and implementing control strategies.
- Coordinates unitary controllers for systemwide scheduling and operations
- Up to 15 individual unitary local area networks (LANs) can be coordinated through a single PRC5000
- Modular hardware with flexible configurations
- Non-volatile storage of all database and control information
- Up to 120 universal unitary controllers per LAN
- 250 schedules, 250 programming monitors, and 50 control structures
- Ethernet port for easy access to remote unitary LANs over existing Ethernet LAN wiring
Loading Content..Please wait!
Telephone Number: (888) 252-6286 Option #3