Legacy Products (PRC100)
The Pow-R-Command 100 system provides an easy way to efficiently control electrical loads through switch inputs, software, or telephone commands, while maintaining a compact design. Although primarily designed for larger facilities where multiple nodes need to be networked together and controlled through software, Pow-R-Command 100 can also be scaled down to the needs of some smaller facilities while offering the same functions as a larger system.
- Cleanly integrates into a number of larger systems through device and system level communication, or can stand alone as a complete networked control system, providing users with the greatest flexibility for interfacing.
- Smart Breaker combines the interrupting ability of a standard branch circuit breaker with a remote switching ability and can be mounted in any panelboard; therefore, extra material and labor from contactor or relay cabinets is eliminated.
- Integral time control and the ability to stagger the start time of groups of devices helps manage electrical consumption, while metering systems monitor and control electrical use and contribue to total energy cost savings.
- Controller, branch device, and remotely-controlled switching device are all located in one structure, only needing pipe and wire from PRC100 panel to the lighting load, eliminating additional labor and materials cost.
- Each control node can act independent of the network with the necessary memory and processing power to control its own function, so if the network goes down the lights continue to operate.
- Multiple lighting panels can be networked together, sharing information and directing each other based on established commands. In addition to controlling time schedules, switch inputs, and holiday schedules, users can remotely monitor system activity and view system data over the Internet, making it very user friendly.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Application specific controller
- Pow-R-Command 100 software
- Switch override controller
- Telephone override controller
- Universal system controller
Telephone Number: (888) 252-6286 Option #3