Eaton's Pow-R-Command 1000 system provides easy and efficient control of electrical loads while maintaining a compact design. The system can be seamlessly integrated into current building automation systems, security systems, and fire/emergency systems. Individual loads can be switched through a system network at individual panels and can be controlled through switch inputs , software, or through telephone commands.
- Integral time control and the ability to stagger the start time of groups of devices help to lower electrical consumption and save on energy costs.
- Multiple digital and analog inputs/outputs allow easy communication across the network with other Pow-R-Command controllers and coordinate switching of lighting control devices.
- Network is independent of the controllers, allowing network to maintain continuity if a controller fails.
- Controller, branch device, and remote-controlled switching device are allocated in one structure, eliminating the need for extra pipe and wire.
- System mounts directly into a standard brand panelboard that is normally required in a facility, saving time and installation costs.
- Each node acts as an independent controller, so if the network goes down the lights continue to operate.
- All control nodes can be networked to a system head, allowing each controller to accept global commands and synchronize time and control functions.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Dimming electronic ballast control
- LCD programming display and keypad
- Pow-R-Command 1000 system software
- Switch override controller
- Telephone override controller
Telephone Number: (888) 252-6286 Option #3