Low voltage keypads provide simple dry-contact closure design for ON/OFF switching and override control of single or multiple lighting groups. Digital keypads offer unique onboard features including digital and analog I/O for both switching and dimming applications.
- Two distinct models: low voltage (dry-contact inputs) and digital
- Button configurations include 2-, 4- and 6-button
- Colors include almond, black and white
- Decorator style design and fits into standard wall box or mud ring
- Low voltage keypads connect to PRC750/1000/2000 controllers using a simple dry-contact closure design
- Digital keypads are compatible with PRC1000/2000 digital switch networks using CAT6 cable
- Maximum of 99 digital keypads can be connected to each PRC1000/2000 controller
- Configured using PRC software or PRC2000 controller web pages
- Real-time status indication via backlit (LED) buttons
- Onboard digital and analog I/O for interfacing with occupancy and light sensors and controlling dimmable loads
Loading Content..Please wait!
Telephone Number: (888) 252-6286 Option #3