Arc-Resistant Low Voltage Switchgear is utilized in the protection, controlling, and monitoring of low voltage distribution systems. It has been successfully tested to ANSI C37.20.7 at KEMA-Powertest, and has been UL witnessed and certified. Arc-Resistant switchgear is ideally suited for all types of industrial, commercial and utility applications with distribution systems rated 600 volts or below.
- Strengthened one-piece breaker door and latches add durability.
- Strengthened side and rear panels with standard split rear covers for cable access allow for ease of maintenance.
- Patented venting system directs arc gasses out the top of the enclosure, regardless of the arc origination location, for added safety.
- Patented bellows design allows drawout of breaker into disconnected position with the door closed while simultaneously protecting the operator from any dangerous gasses during an arc event.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- ANSI Type 2B design
- Arcflash Reduction Maintenance System
- Cable compartment segregation barrier
- Insulated bus
- One-piece hinged and bolted rear panel
- Safety shutters
- Vented bus/cable compartment barrier
- Zone selective interlocking protection