Magnum DS Switchgear is an assembly of metal enclosures, each housing draw-out mounted low voltage power circuit breakers. In addition to the three position draw-out Magnum DS Power Circuit Breakers, the assemblies normally include control and measuring devices such as relays, instruments, meters, instrument transformers, control power transformers, and the necessary power bus work and control wiring for AC system applications up to 600 volts.
- Standard through-the-door design allows operators to view trip unit information, see status of charging spring, access charging handle, and open/close breaker without having to open the door for maximum safety of maintenance personnel.
- A minimum of 16% more available conduit space for power cables compared to DSII Switchgear allows more breakers per square foot of floor space than any ANSI competitor on the market, saving both space and installation costs.
- Utilizes the new ANSI Magnum DS Power Breaker with high interrupting capacities and short time ratings to provide superior continuity of service.
- Contact wear indicator on the moving contact assembly allows the condition of the contacts to be easily inspected in the field without additional tools or testing equipment.
- Secondary Terminal Blocks have hinged covers for ease of making connections and are finger safe.
- A complete library of Time Current Curves can be found on our Low Voltage Air Circuit Breakers page
Loading Content..Please wait!