Featuring high interrupting and short-time withstand, reduced weight, broad trip-unit capabilities, and an ergonomic handle design tested to 20,000 mechanical operations and 10,000 electrical operations, Series NRX provides the capabilities of a power circuit breaker in the compact size of a molded case breaker. Series NRX meets UL 1066, UL 489, and IEC 60947-2 requirements and is certified for 65 kAIC interrupting with 42 kAIC withstand at the 380-508 VAC range.
- Its small size of 10 inches wide, 10.7 inches deep, and 14.2 inches high, enables smaller enclosures and higher density gear.
- Compact size allows for easy integration into new and existing structures.
- One frame size reduces drawing conversion, structure integration time, and parts inventory.
- Reduced weight makes is easier to handle during start-up and scheduled inspection.
- Multiple cable and bus connection options enable quick and flexible integration.
- A wider contact gap improves fault interruption and open circuit isolation capabilities to extend contact life.
Loading Content..Please wait!