- All MCCs are factory wired and tested prior to shipment and support one or more of the following standard industrial networks: DeviceNet, Modbus, Profibus, Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP.
- Wide range of communication options offer the ability to control not only from a hard wire but also the network, including simple monitoring (on/off/trip) and advanced monitoring (operational parameters/load and line data).
- Allows for integration into many systems from one MCC so you can separate the control from the monitoring.
- PowerXpert gateway provides access to easy-to-read web pages for each device and ModbusTCP pass-through for upper-level HMI to display, plus seamless integration into the PowerXpert Software architecture.
- MCC Communications allows the user to be outside the flash boundary and interrogate each load through a human machine interface.
The Freedom and Freedom FlashGard MCC use as a standard the C306 bi-metal three phase overload, as an option Eaton will provide a C440 Solid Sate Overload (SSOL), a C440 SSOL with integral ground fault or a C441 Advanced SSOL for superior pump and fan control with meter like functions. The overloads can be mixed and matched within an MCC lineup where needed if the application calls for it. Each overload type is capable of being controlled and monitored from DeviceNet, Modbus, Profibus, Modbus TCP and EtherNet/IP.
- Device Net
- Modbus TCP
- Control, Monitoring and Control and Monitoring
- Available on Starters, Feeders, Meters, Drives and Soft Starts
- Technology Upgrades of Existing MCCs
- Turnkey Systems Through PSA
Startup and Training: 800-809-2772