- The FlashGard MCCs are relied on across oil and gas, water and wastewater, and mining industries.
- The patented RotoTrack stab racking mechanism provides bus isolation, stab indication, and lockout features that proactively prevent the initiation of an arc flash event.
- RotoTrack mechanism also allows the unit to be disconnected from the vertical bus with the door closed; the safest place to be is behind a door while stabbing in a unit.
- Optional remote operated racking device can advance and retract the bus stabs from a distance of up to 25 feet, placing the operator outside the arc flash boundary and helping to maintain the closed-door unit.
- Once the stabs are racked out of the vertical bus there is no voltage present in the unit from the bus, providing a safe working environment free of arc flash hazards.
- ARC Reduction Maintenance System (ARMS) applied to the breaker feeding the motor control center reduces the trip time during an arc flash.
- Unrestrictive racking mechanism prevents over torquing of the RotoTrack.
The Freedom and Freedom FlashGard MCC use as a standard the C306 bi-metal three phase overload, as an option Eaton will provide a C440 Solid Sate Overload (SSOL), a C440 SSOL with integral ground fault or a C441 Advanced SSOL for superior pump and fan control with meter like functions. The overloads can be mixed and matched within an MCC lineup where needed if the application calls for it. Each overload type is capable of being controlled and monitored from DeviceNet, Modbus, Profibus, Modbus TCP and EtherNet/IP.
- EESS Retrofit of Select Existing Eaton MCC’s to FlashGard
- RotoTrack on all Units 400A and Below
- Motor Guard Motor Insulation Tester (motor megger)
- Voltage Vision Voltage Presence Indicator
- Factory Installed Automatic Transfer Switches
- Maintenance and Operational Training through PSA (EESS)
- Integral Motor Load Block up to 180A on Starters and Feeders
- M-T-M Schemes Including Auto Throw Over
- Padlock Locking Accessory for Unit Door (lockout the unit door)
- Integrated Panelboards and Transformers
- Passive or Active Harmonic Correction
- Integral Clean Power Drives up to 500 HP
- Bi-Metallic, Solid State and Advanced Solid State Overloads
- Soft Starters with Integral Bypass up to 1000A
- Surge Protective Devices
- Switch Configurations: MCB, TM, or Fused
- Main Breaker Configuration with ARMS
- All Major Industrial Communication Protocols for Control and Monitoring
Startup and Training: 800-809-2772