With AMPGARD medium voltage control, you have the utmost in high performance and reliability. AMPGARD offers a full line of key features to reduce the demand on your systems and motors, and protect the life of your equipment. The unique user-friendly design and construction provides easy access to the controls, mechanism, programmable and displayed information, as well as added protection against possible contact with live parts.
- Solid-state control board allows field setting of contactor dropout settings for improved contactor and fuse coordination.
- Steel barriers completely isolate the starters and cables from each other for added safety.
- Easily accessible low voltage panel completely isolated from the medium voltage compartment offers generous device mounting space.
- The extended waiting period between order placement and delivery has been eliminated by our single-source approach. Delivery time is cut from months to weeks.
- All components are front accessible, facilitating routine inspection or parts replacement for easy maintenance.
- Current limiting fuses, contactor assembly, and isolating switch assembly are easily removed from the enclosure. The main bus compartment is top, side, and front accessible, which makes installation and lineup extensions easy.
- Lighter weight contactor construction makes it easy to handle and maintain.
- Standard viewing window allows for visual verification of isolation switch operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Ampgard MV4S Soft Starter
- Ampgard Remote Operator
- Arc Resistant Ampgard
- EMR-3000 and EMR-4000 Protective Relays
- Main Breaker Ampgard