SC 9000 MV Drives
Eaton’s AMPGARD SC 9000 is a Voltage Source technology fully integrated adjustable frequency drive. The design includes an isolation switch, power fuses, main contactor, 24 pulse phase shifting and isolating transformer connected to a neutral point clamped 3 level IGBT inverter topology. The SC 9000 offers the industry's smallest footprint for medium voltage drives and easily integrates with other AMPGARD products.
- 24 pulse front-end design mitigates harmful harmonics, and a main blower embedded into the top horizontal bus box minimizes audible noise.
- Small footprint allows for less equipment room space compared to other manufacturers.
- Innovative patented inverter assembly consisting of air cooled thermal management and encapsulation of all power components eliminates exposure to airborne contaminants of any kind.
- Tin-plated copper bus, conformal coated circuit boards, and enclosure gasketed with removable and cleanable filters ensures suitability for harsh environment applications.
- Roll in/roll out main contactor and inverter allows operator to have full access to all components for ease of maintenance or repair.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Communications, Software and Power Quality Monitoring
- Operator Interface Options
- Redundant Fans