Metal Enclosed Front Accessible Switchgear
Eaton metal-enclosed front-accessible switchgear combines space-optimization with front-accessibility in a flexible and cost-effective design. Designed for applications at voltages up to 15 kV, the metal-enclosed front-accessible switchgear features a wide variety of configurations, standard drawing packages, intelligent integrated trip units and reduced clearance installation.
- Front accessibility allows for access to all components and connections.
- Portable and space optimized design allows for space savings of over 50%.
- MEF switchgear can be transported using a fork truck or pallet jack, eliminating the need for cranes and additional construction in retrofit applications.
- Flexible dispositions and configurations are scalable for easy expansion.
- Integrated trip unit options eliminate need for external power source/short circuit protection.
- Bus connections are maintenance free, saving time and costs.
- Draw out compartments and arc flash modes are designed to enhance safety.
- Integral 50/51-trip unit in a VCP-T primary vacuum breaker with special design current sensors mounted at the secondary bus helps to lower incident energy.
Loading Content..Please wait!