Available in maximum voltage ratings from 5 kV through 15 kV, VacClad-W metal-clad switchgear incorporates configurable components – cell, breaker and auxiliary equipment – that can be assembled in various combinations to satisfy specific application requirements. Two-high breaker arrangements are standard for voltages up to 15 kV, however one-high breaker configurations can be supplied.
- Metal-Clad construction is certified to IEEE C37.20.2, and engineered to emphasize circuit separation and safety.
- Numerous 1- and 2-high configurations are compact.
- Grounded-steel safety shutters are designed to prevent accidental contact with live primary voltage connections when the breaker is withdrawn.
- Fluidized bed epoxy bus insulation has robust track-resistant and flame-retardant properties for added safety.
- Component arrangements and drawers enable easy access.
- Industry-leading Eaton vacuum interrupters require periodic checks for contact erosion, incorporate an integral wear indicator, and no contact adjustments are required – reducing breaker maintenance requirements.
- The stiff-flexible moving contact design used in VCP-W circuit breakers eliminates sliding/rolling contacts in the main conductor, which provides reliable electrical and thermal transfer for long vacuum interrupter life.
Loading Content..Please wait!