VacClad-W Motorized Remote Racking
Eaton’s VCP-W MR2 motorized remote racking device provides a means of remotely inserting or removing any drawout circuit breaker used in VacClad-W switchgear to help mitigate arc flash exposure.
- Self powered when switchgear is energized
- Provisions energize the system racking motors with an external 120 Vac power source
- Permanently installed racking motors eliminate the need to lift and manipulate, and align heavy, bulky equipment
- All circuit breaker safety interlock remain intact per IEEET C37.20.2
- Logic is built into the device to sense an interference issue
- Logic will not accept a command to connect a circuit breaker that has experienced interference until after it has been moved to the disconnect position
- Controls can be integrated into switchgear secondary control circuits, and/or SCADA systems using Modbus interface or discrete wiring
- Permissive circuit provision for disabling remote racking until the right system conditions are satisfied
- Pendant will override system when plugged into a specific circuit breaker
Loading Content..Please wait!