Standard Switchgear Load Interrupter Switchgear
Eaton’s metal-enclosed switchgear (MVS) is designed for applications where high duty cycle operation is not needed. The cost effective switchgear provides characteristics vital to safety and coordination. The Eaton metal-enclosed switch's quick-make, quick-break mechanism provides full-load current interrupting capability, while fuses provide accurate, permanently calibrated, short circuit detecting and interrupting capabilities.
- Visibility of actual blade position is designed to enhance safety – providing assurance of circuit de-energization.
- Fuses provide accurate, calibrated short-circuit detecting and interrupting capabilities for improved reliability.
- A single gasketed, rectangular, high-impact viewing window allows personnel to view the position of all three-switch blades through the closed door.
- Grounded metal barrier prevents inadvertent contact with live parts, yet allows full-view inspection of the switch-blade position for added safety.
- Door interlock prevents the door of the enclosure from being opened when the switch is closed.
- Switch interlock prevents inadvertent switch closure when the enclosure door is open.
- Bus and switch insulators, switch drive rods, barriers between phases, and barriers between outer phases and the housing, are of high strength, track resistant glass polyester for highest quality insulation.
Loading Content..Please wait!