VaultTech C-52-D Retrofit Unit
Eaton's C-52-D is a draw-out replacement for the CMD enclosure. It raises the level of network protection with higher Interrupting and fault close ratings that allow it to withstand fault conditions and maintain product integrity. It is a direct replacement for the draw-in unit and fits securely inside the same enclosure without modifications.
- Indicating Diagnostics Module (IDM) makes troubleshooting major electrical components easier.
- Breaker components are the same as standard CM52 units for simplified installation.
- Installation into the original enclosure with no major modifications means less down time.
- No need to uncouple unit from the transformer or handle energized secondary cable means faster installation and less down time.
- Availability in two sizes, small and large, means ampacity can be varied to suit the need.
- Built-in wear gauge showing acceptable wear limits on breakers makes it easier to identify needed servicing.
- Standardized wiring means less time spent on installation and maintenance.
- No adjustments needed over the life of the unit and fewer replacement parts than traditional units means less maintenance is required.
- Retrofit Adapter Frames & Bus Adapters mean most older GE and Westinghouse breakers can be replaced in existing enclosures.
- No breaker field adjustments means less time and money spent on preparing units for service.
Loading Content..Please wait!