VaultTech G-52-E Replacement Breaker
Eaton's G-52-E Replacement Breaker raises the level of network protection to 2000A ampacity with or without fuses. Simple installation and easy maintenance improve protection levels without requiring major changes. The G-52-E directly replaces an 1875 Amp MG8 breaker and can be rolled into the same enclosure without major modifications.
- Indicating Diagnostics Module (IDM) makes troubleshooting major electrical components easier.
- Breaker components are the same as standard CM52 units so replacement is a simpler and faster process.
- Installation into the original enclosure with no major modifications means less down time.
- No need to uncouple unit from the transformer or handle energized secondary cable means faster installation and less down time.
- Built-in wear gauge showing acceptable wear limits on breakers makes it easier to identify needed servicing.
- Standardized wiring means less time spent on installation and maintenance.
- No adjustments needed over the life of the unit and fewer replacement parts than traditional units means less maintenance is required.
- Retrofit Adapter Frames & Bus Adapters mean most older GE and Westinghouse breakers can be replaced in existing enclosures.
- No breaker field adjustments means less time and money spent on preparing units for service.
Loading Content..Please wait!