CM52 Replacement Breaker
Eaton’s CM52 Network Protector has the highest interrupting rating in the industry and is the only network protector to carry both a UL certification and BIL rating. It is designed to handle ratings 800 to 4500 Amps, 216 to 600 volts. Testing is quick and safe with a four-position, dead-front, draw-out design. It’s a low maintenance network protector that virtually eliminates adjustments, is easy to troubleshoot, and has built-in diagnostics.
- Four-position, draw-out, dead-front circuit breaker makes testing quick and safe, reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Higher interrupting and fault close ratings than existing protector models allows for safe installations and better protection on a network system.
- Standardized modular components are easily removable and main components are standard across different ratings, reducing part inventories and training for shop and field crews.
- No adjustments are required over the life of the unit and fewer replacement parts are required than traditional units, reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Built-in wear gauge shows the acceptable limit of contact wear, making the breaker condition easier to identify for service periods.
- Front mounted test points make for quick test cable connections and keep operators from reaching into a live voltage area.
- UL-qualified network protector means easier code approval for quicker system start-up and less approval time and costs in a non-utility environment.
- Color-coded wiring and a front accessible test switch make troubleshooting easy.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Enclosures: Submersible or NEMA
- Fuse Mountings: Internal or External NPArms
- Replacement Breaker for MG8/9