VaultGard Network Protector Arc Reduction Maintenance System (ARM) Indicating Diagnostic Module (IDM) provides the highest possible arc flash protection for maintenance workers. It can sense fault current in either forward or reverse direction and can be enabled just for the time needed for maintenance.
- While activated, it eliminates the need for more costly Personal Protective Equipment to protect workers from thermal heat, toxic fumes, pressure waves, blinding light, sound waves and explosions.
- Pre-set to trip at 2.5 times the breaker current transformer rating and can actuate a trip in milliseconds, which allows the unit to override typical time-delay functions and gives maintenance personnel the highest level of arc flash protection.
- Blue LED indicator during activation means workers can be confident of being protected.
- Because the communications address can be set for the unit to work with the VaultGard Communication System, it can be activated remotely to provide worker protection and save maintenance time.
- Availabile factory-installed with CM52 units or as separate retrofit kits, offering installation flexibility in a variety of systems.
- When ARMs are activated on each protector in a spot network application, a fault can be detected by each separate ARMs module to simultaneously open each protector individually.
- Available with external Network Protector submersible stacklight to indicate ARMs activation by flashing blue LED.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- External stack lights