Eaton's CMD Network Protector consists of special self-contained air power breaker units that represent upgraded personal safety and increased equipment dependability in the art of network protector technology. The secondary network systems it protects are the most dependable in use today.
- Exclusive Drawout Design with positive safety interlocks provides maximum protection against contact with energized components while disconnecting the unit for test or maintenance; assures maximum safety for operating personnel.
- Modular Construction simplifies field maintenance and/or replacement of components of drawout unit. The network protector can be quickly put back in service reducing maintenance time to a minimum.
- Spring-Close Operating Mechanism avoids partial closures. Contacts cannot begin closing motion until the closing springs are fully charged for increased safety.
- Externally-Mounted Silver-Sand Fuses operate with no contamination of the protector and will positively interrupt fault current to disconnect the protector from the network bus in abnormal situations.
- Capacitor Trip Device provides consistent tripping action, which works independent of the system voltage; it can trip the Network Protector without system voltage available.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Housing: Non-submersible or submersible
- Suitable for mounting within a low voltage switchgear assembly